Sunday, October 27, 2013

Returning from The Undiscovered Country.

Well folks after much deliberation between me and myself, I have decided to relaunch Trek Is Not A Dirty word! I feel like now, with the most recent movie, serious rumors of an impending TV series, and the 60th anniversary in 2016 quickly approaching, now is a great time to reevaluate the franchise, its history, its future and the now: the novels, comics, games, blu-ray releases, fan series, and all the other content and culture that fall between the cracks. I will slowly begin rolling out, with a few posts here and there to start and then more as I start planning out my bigger projects. I will also begin to add general cultural commentary and interesting stuff, trying not to post content that doesn't fit too well, but with an occasional aside. I am excited and empowered, I always felt that a good trek blog was seriously lacking and this is my attempt to address that. Ex Astris Scientia!

No comments: